Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Melt Down-Brief

I don't know if most people realize this, and I guess it doesn't matter.  Nathan is slightly different but I try not to treat him that way.  He gets in trouble for misbehaving just like any other kid.  However, even though he gets in trouble, some of his melt downs over and over come and no fault of his own.. they just happen.  His has emotional and mental issues due to his Hydrocephalus that cause this to happen.  His CVi causes some of his obsessive behaviors to occur that others get annoyed by, as well as it causes him to need things to be a certain way.  He gets out of hand and his is a handful and then some, but I deal with it and events as they occur.  Other people don't understand sometimes why he do what he does and they just say he is a bad kid or whatever they think.  I get annoyed at stores when people look and shake their head, I guess nobody can understand what it is like, how to deal with it, or even how much is actually due to his issues nor do they try, I guess you have to have a special needs child to get it, not sure.  I just think people should try to be more patient and understanding towards other people and their children and not so judgmental when someone Else's child has a melt down.  I have had dealt with about 7 today alone and I am hoping their are no more.. super tired.  Going home soon and have a nice night, maybe watch some movies I have seen over and over LOL.  Bedtime soon :) ♥  I love my blessing, he makes mother's day so perfect, without him I would not have one LOL. duh.

LOve you guys..thanks for letting me rant and ramble on.. and vent a little too. Not to much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment